School transport

The policy regarding help with transporting children to school and back varies from one municipality to another. Contact the municipality in which you live for more information.

Possible help with transport costs

EBS Online falls under “special education” (education based on a particular school of thought/philosophy/religion/identity).

If you meet certain conditions (relating to the distance between home and school and the age of your children), you may qualify for mileage for the use of your own car or for the reimbursement of public transport costs. 

To find out whether you qualify, please contact the municipality in which you live. They probably have information on their website, but you can also contact your municipality’s school transport (‘leerlingenvervoer’ in Dutch) department.

Click on the link below for more information (in English) about the procedures that apply in the Municipality of Eindhoven.